Thursday 26 July 2012

Reflection on SMM assignment (Sheng Yang)

This is a summary of what I did to contribute to the project.
I helped out with the SWOT analysis (weakness) portion and came up with one strategy to improve our client’s restaurant.
Basically, each member of the group thought up of an idea each, made slides on their own strategy and then sent it to Wesley to collate it as the final presentation powerpoint slides.
I also went with Davin and Wesley once to Taste of Hong Kong Café to check out the atmosphere and see if there is anything to improve on.

As for my part, I did not encounter much problems, other than coming up with a creative strategy to improve our client's restaurant. I had to take a look at the rival companies' website to see what was missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment