Friday 27 July 2012

FangWne's Personal Reflection

This module (SMM) has given me an opportunity to do the real interaction with the company. It is not easy to come out with the idea to increase the popularity of the company. We need to go through a lot of thinking process to make sure the ideas are applicable. It has also  indeed helped us in the future life. No matter which jobs we will be doing in the future, we all need to come out with very creative ideas to improve ourselves and the work we will be doing. Critical thinking and implementations are very important to help us to learn from the mistake and  then we will be successful. 


My main contribution to the team is to think of different ideas and put it into the slides. I have also done my part to present on certain slides for the presentation. My group members are also very helpful, they all put on their best effort to work on this project. That is my pleasure to work with my group members. Although it is very tough, I really enjoy doing this project with my group members.

No comments:

Post a Comment