Saturday 28 April 2012

Approached Company: Taste Of HongKong Cafe

On 28th April 2012, around 2.35pm, I obtained the phone number of the Taste of Hongkong Cafe online and decided to call them up. A Chinese lady picked up the phone and I gave her a brief introduction of who I am and what I proposed to do with the websites, if she agreed. However she humbly said that it was not her place to decide, and hence asked me to ring up the promoter, Ms Karen instead. She then gave me her phone number and I proceeded with the next call.

When she picked up, she did sound a little busy but I took little notice of it and continued giving her the same introduction and overview of my project scope. She then expressed her interest but told me to email her instead as she was busy. I agreed and email-ed her, but unfortunately, she might have given me a wrong address as both deliveries resulted in one "failure" and "delay".

I intend to call her again, when she hopefully would be less busy.





Wesley Wang
CYOT/1A/02

No comments:

Post a Comment