Saturday 28 April 2012

Approached Company: Green Pumpkin

Davin's email to the company, Green Pumpkin.


Blog Entry:#001 29th April

On April 27th , around 3:30pm, i searched for a company that we can collaborate with. After some searching, I thought that Green Pumpkin @ Nex , will really collaborate with us. So I sent an email on April 28th , 8:30pm hoping that they would reply me as soon as possible.

I have not received a reply regarding the collaboration yet but will think of back up plans to try and contact with if the proposal is rejected by Green Pumpkin. Hopefully, by Monday April 30th , I will receive their reply to think of plans. I am planning to call them tomorrow if the email is not replied and will try to convince them to collaborate with us.




Davin Soh
CYOY/1A/02

No comments:

Post a Comment