Saturday 28 April 2012

Approached Company: A-GanTea


Blog entry #001: 26 Apr 2012

A-GanTea is a drinks shop. The shop I found is located in Dhoby Ghaut MRT #B2-06. After I finished my work (around 7:30 PM), I just stepped by to explain to their workers about our project. The worker said that she needs to contact to the manager of the branch.

Blog entry #002: 27 Apr 2012

I visited the shop again and talk to their workers again. I went there around 5:30.  They are still unable to contact to the manager. And I intend to visit next day.

Blog entry #003: 28 Apr 2012

I visited the shop around 6 o'clock(PM). Their worker said the manager was quite busy so he is unable to show up personally. The worker has already told the manager about my plan. She said that they already have the Facebook page and the website. They are quite satisfied with their popularity.  They said our plan was good, but they think they do not really need this plan for now. 
However, I smiled and thanked to them for taking the time to listen to our plan. 




No comments:

Post a Comment